MESSAGE FOR THE DAY
SERIES: PURPOSE DRIVEN GOD (Part 8)
TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF EARLY MORNING ENCOUNTER
OUR MAIN BIBLE PASSAGES
_The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned._
Beloved, one grievous mistake you can make as someone who believes and regards Jesus Christ and celebrates His Lordship is to think that He succeeded while on earth because He was God the Son. No! Deliberately, God the Father planned it such that God the Son was both a hundred percent human and a hundred percent divine. This was to ensure He became a perfect model for us. Jesus grew like a normal child, went through several things both positive and negative, yet He succeeded.
His family was an average family and His earthly father, Joseph who was a local carpenter did not even live long enough. Being the firstborn and the first son of the family with His brothers – James, Joses, Juda and Simon, and sisters, he had an enormous responsibility weighty enough to distract Him from God’s plan, He obviously needed to take care of his widow mother, take over their father’s workshop and provide for the family, yet, He escaped the net of distractions and fulfilled purpose.
Jesus went ahead to succeed in ministry and no failure could be traced to Him. Beloved, what was the secret of Jesus? In Matt 26:41 Jesus said to His disciples, “watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak,” and in Mark 1:35, Mark said Jesus rose very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed. In summary, you will agree with me that a major secret of Jesus’ success was His habit of early morning drill with the Father.
Sweetheart, there is no way you will really understand your cluelessness and lifelessness without the Father, and you will still be too busy to fellowship with Him. Waiting upon Him is far better than running, because, the more you wait, the stronger you become. You gain a stronger sense of direction, stronger stamina to withstand external pressure, stronger immunity against all lies of the devil. Stronger wisdom to handle sons and daughters of darkness. Stronger authority over all forces of darkness.
Beloved, remember the scriptures must be fulfilled, so there shall be more trying times and more wickedness as we approach the rapture. However, if you learn the wisdom of hiding in the cleft of the rock, you can always stay on top of your game till you cross the river. This Jesus is the rock of ages, Hallelujah! Oh as for me, I just want to hide in Him daily. Let nothing, be it ambitions, friend, gold, silver, position, condition, or promises; oh let nothing takes me away from this rock. What about you?
LET US PRAY:* 🗣️🙇♂🙇♀🗣
• Please say “Dear Holy Spirit, I cry unto you for a personal revival in my prayer altar. Give me fresh wood, fresh oil, fresh zeal. I receive sufficient grace for a consistent early morning encounter with you till I become glued to walking in the light of your will for my life in Jesus name, amen.
• Please say “Father, I thank you for your promises and various answers to my prayers in Jesus name”.
• Please take some time to speak in tongues
_(c) 2021 Copyright_
1. You can access our archives of audio podcast by visiting www.brotherpeterilesanmi.com OR send your request via WhatsApp to +2348036113135*
2. Kindly send your feedback and testimonies to us via +2348036113135. Thanks.
3. We bless God for the success of Word Music Impact (WOMIM); it was a moment of a great harvest to God’s Kingdom. Kindly note that you can still watch the event again and again. Just visit www.womim.org or GOPEMTV on YouTube. God bless you
The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ, the LOVE of God the Father, and the FELLOWSHIP of the Holy Spirit abide with us now and forever in Jesus name, amen.
“`PARTING WORDS“` 💕💓💗💞
Finally, always remember Jesus loves you, and He is coming back soon to take us to heaven. Are you ready? Please be prepared always. Bye for now and enjoy your day.🕺